How to know if there is a plugin conflict on the website
To understand if there is a plugin conflict on your website follow these steps;
- Go to Plugins > Installed plugins
- Deactivate all of your plugins.
- Empty your browser cache and refresh your website. Check if the problem is remaining.
- If the problem is gone when plugins are inactive, in order to understand which plugin causes the issue start activating the plugins one by one. With each plugin activation clear your browser cache and refresh your website to see whether the problem start reoccurring.
- If you find out that a plugin is the cause of the conflict, do not activate that plugin again and delete it from your website.