Wander – Unzipping the theme files & uploading
- Download the Wander theme zip to your computer.
- Unzip the files. You’ll find wander.zip and wander-child.zip files.
- Open the wander-child.zip and look for a folder named “reusable-blocks”. Extract this folder to somewhere you can find. We’re going to use these files if you want to use page templates shown in demos.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel.
- From the left menu go to Appearance > Themes and click on “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Click on “Upload Theme” button to open up the upload panel. Choose wander.zip from your computer and click on “Install Now” button.
- Again, click on “Upload Theme” button to open up the upload panel. Choose wander-child.zip from your computer and click on “Install Now” button.
- When the uploading process is done click on activate button for Wander Child.