Wander – Author box & archive setup
Author box setup
With Wander theme you can have an author box at the end of the posts for each author in your website. In order to edit the content of this box follow these steps;
- Go to Users > Your Profile
- Scroll down to “About Yourself” section.
- Write a short bio of yourself and update the profile.
- WordPress uses user avatars from Gravatar.com Create an account there with your WordPress email and upload your profile image there. This image will be shown under all of your posts in square format.
- By default author box is disabled from theme settings. To enable it go to Appearance > Customize > Wander Theme Settings > Author Box Settings
- Enable the check boxes. Publish the customizer.
Archive page setup
Wander theme supports archive page with a custom template. To activate your website’s archive;
- Create a page by going to Pages > Add New. Name your page as “Archive”.
- Choose “Archive” from the Page Attributes > Template section and save your page.