Shimmer – Contact page setup
Shimmer theme supports a custom layout for contact page. To activate contact page layout follow these steps;
- Create your page. Give it a title and add your content in the text field.
- Choose “Contact Page” from template section and set a featured image to this page. This image will be displayed at the background of the contact page content. Your image should be 1200px wide and 600px long. For a crisp look, upload the double size image.
- If you want to add contact form in this page first make sure that Jetpack plugin is active. If not activate it from Plugins > Installed Plugins. When activated, Jetpack will require you to login to a WordPress.com account. Follow the on-screen instructions. When the plugin is active;
- Open your contact page in the editor.
- Click the “Add Contact Form” button at the top of the editor.
- Choose your contact fields and click on “Add This Form to My Post” button.
Your page should look like this in the editor;
- Save your page.
To learn how to add vertical social media icons at contact page please refer to the widget areas guide.