Last thing to do before you hit publish
After you setup any of our themes to your WordPress platform, you need to recreate thumbnail images so that all the images shows up in the right size.
- Go ahead and add a new plugin to your website. Search for Regenerate Thumbnails plugin in the depository.
- Activate the plugin.
- In your WordPress admin dashboard go to Tools > Regerate Thumbnails.
- And click on the blue button that says “Regerate thumbnails for featured images only”.
- If you use a cashing plugin, from your cashing plugin empty all the caches.
- Once the plugin finishes its work, got to your website blog page and click on Ctrl+F5 to hard refresh the page.
- Confirm that the featured images look okay.
- Now you can uninstall the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.